Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Awww...

Sometimes I love the world. I was just about to type in "How do you know if an apple has gone bad" because I wasn't sure about the one I was biting into, but in my handy Google search bar the suggestions were:

1. How do you know if a guy likes you
2. How do you know if a girl likes you
3. How do you know if your (grammar!!) pregnant (ick)
4. How do you know if you are in love? (AWWWW)
5. How do you know if you are pregnant (I like how poor grammar supersedes good grammar)
6. How do you know if your in love (GRAMMAR!)
7. How do you know when you are ovulating
8. How do you know if you love someone
9. How do you know when you are in love
10. How do you know if a boy likes you

I love that every single one of those has to do with the opposite sex, and that 4 out of 10 had the word "love" in them. Awww, world.

No comments:

Post a Comment