Tuesday, November 10, 2009

You Know You're Not Working Hard Enough When...

... a Twitter account gets a CBS sitcom and you can't break 20 regular blog readers.

Team, we need to step it up a notch. Since I'm not very creative (obvs) I feel like if I just jam together all the things on the Internets that are making money nowadays we can really make start raking in the green. It's like adaptation for blogging, by blogging.

1) Obtain a wacky relative
2) Become a quirky foodie and attempt to make all of Rachel Ray's 30-Minute-Meals in one year
3) Read one (real! live!) newspaper a day for a year
4) Draw a stick figure comic all about love, life, and the nerdy, technical mishaps of playing with one's iPod Touch
5) Sell out 1 : sell my forehead for advertising and post one YouTube video a day wherein I wear the forehead accoutrement and say something that would be boring if I didn't have a silly slogan plastered above my eyebrows
6) Sell out 2: get a company like Tums to sponsor my blog and then constantly talk about the amazing heartburn relief I've been having lately
7) Post pictures of yummy sprinkles every day
8) Post pictures of adorable sea monkeys every day
9) Post pictures of disgusting-in-a-funny-way vats of lard
10) Hire a TISCH student as an intern to ghost-write my blog for me

What could go wrong?

2 comments:

  1. run an erotic cake-baking competition. cakes to be judged on tastiness, eroticism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! Kyle, when'd you read my script!?

    ReplyDelete