Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Great Moments from "Ghostbusters"

1. Back off, man, I'm a scientist.
2. Listen! Do you smell something?
3. Are you serious about catching ghosts? - I'm always serious.
4. You've never been out of college! You don't know what it's like in the private sector - they expect you to produce things!
5. I believe we were destined to get thrown out of this dump (Columbia)!
6. Calm down, everyone has 3 mortgages nowadays.
7. I just worked out, see, I tape the 20 minute workout and then play it back at twice the speed so it only takes 10 minutes. It's a great workout.
8. Do you have any hobbies? - I collect spores, molds, and fungus.
9. Hey! It's Ray! I'm with Venkman! He got slimed! - That's great, Ray.
10. Don't cross the streams.
11. Nice shooting, Tex.
12. We came, we saw, we kicked its ass!
13. (Not a quote) Ray has a dream that a ghost gives him a BJ!? How did I miss that as a kid?
14. If there's a steady paycheck in it, I'll believe anything you say.
15. (Not a quote) I love that the bad guy is a dude from the EPA. Ha! As if they have any power.
16. (Not a quote) Staypuft is introduced in the 1st and 2nd scene with Dana - they're right next the incredible, edible, exploding eggs. Neat, huh?
17. I'm going to bring this up at the next tenants' meeting - there are not supposed to be any pets in the building! (also, Louis' accountant lingo when he introduces people to the party and to the food is hilarious - salmon from Novia Scotia for only $14.95 - that's amazing!)
18. You are so kind to take care of that man. You're a real humanitarian. - I don't think he's human (Egon).
19. I've seen TV, I know you can't come in here without a warrant or a writ or something.
20. (not a quote) LOVE how smoggy NYC was in the 80s. Seriously, it's like people were breathing garbage.
21. She's not my girlfriend. I find her interesting because she's my client and she sleeps above her covers - 4 feet about above her covers!
22. I gotta split. The mayor wants to rap with me about some things.
23. Yes, it's true. This man has no dick (scuffle) well that's what I heard!
24. Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria!
25. If I'm right, you, Lenny, will have saved the lives of millions of registered voters.
26. (Venkman to Peck(er))I'm gonna get you a nice fruit basket. I'm gonna miss him!
27. When we get to the 20s (floor) tell me. I'm gonna throw up.
28. Ok, so... she's a dog.
29. When someone asks you if you're a god, you say yes!
30. I tried to think of the most harmless thing... Mr. Staypuft.
31. Nobody steps on a church in my town!
32. We've been going about this all wrong. This Mr. Staypuft's ok. He's a sailor. He's in New York. We get this guy laid we won't have any trouble.
33. You're going to endanger our client, the nice lady who paid us in advance before she turned into a dog.
34. (not a quote) The shot of the incinerating marshmallow man, and the subsequent dropping of goo on top of Mr. Peck(er).
35. I feel like the floor of a taxi cab.
36. Ugh, it smells like BBQ'd dog hair. Oh, oh, Venkman, I'm sorry, I forgot.
37. Go check on that little guy!
38. Boy, the superintendent's going to be pissed.
39. We're the Ghostbusters. - Who does your taxes? - We'd like to get a sample of your brain tissue - Ok.
40. Let me tell you something, busting makes me feel good. (from the song)

No comments:

Post a Comment