Monday, April 6, 2009

Can Do: Part Two

Who else thinks we have a future Beckett in these kids? I know I do.

A soliloquy:
Jelly: I can't believe PB left me! (Pause) OH! I really want a hot dog! Man, that'd be great. I love hot dogs so much. (Pause) How am I going to get PB back?

Dialogue:
House: I am happy the way I am. There aren't any other talking houses left. They all got torn down.
Construction Worker: But don't you want to be a hotel?
House: Yes! I do want to be a hotel!
Construction Worker: Then I will tear you down and turn you into a hotel.
House: (Pause) Ok.

In Song:
Brother (sung to Sister): I am so cool! I am so cool because I am cool and you are not cool because you are a nerd! Me Me Me! Cool!

Relationships:
Girl (to Boy): Yes, I would like to go on a date with you. Let's go to Elmo Land because Elmo is red and cute... just like you.

1 comment: