Sunday, April 5, 2009

Jaguars! NOOO!


Jaguars were always my favorite of the big cats because they're super pretty and just seem cool. Also they're name is awesome. Jaguar. Just saying it makes you feel cool.

Unfortunately, I read this in the NY Times today.

A) Who knew jaguars used to prowl the Southwest?
B) How cool is that?
C) How lame is that there are none of them left? That's a major bummer.
D) How lamer is that that it's our fault?

I mean, I'm not saying I'd like to run into a jaguar on the street or anything. I have a sneaking suspicion he would win a wrestling match with me, what with his ginormous claws/teeth, but still. I would have liked to know they were out there in the woods somewhere prowling around and making the U.S. cooler just by existing. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment