Sunday, December 29, 2013

Artful Nails of 2013

Hello! To celebrate the end of the year, I'm posting each of my fun weekly nails I had starting around the time of my wedding up until the end of the year! I hope you see a steady progression toward excellence, but I'll settle for, "Well, they're certainly interesting" or "You have too much free time." Why did I start painting my nails in the first place? I have a terrible habit of picking at my nails (not biting), and I realized that I don't pick at them nearly as much when they're painted. Why did I get so crazy detailed about it as the year went along? Pretty soon, just painting a single color alone didn't seem like enough fun. So I started coming up with my own ideas, and I also realized that there is a SUPER INTENSE community of nail-obsessed people on the internets (big surprise) and they had a lot of great ideas for nails, too. I've been learning from their posts, and I think as I improve, I'll eventually really start coming up with my own ideas. For now, though, enjoy the nails of the past year!

No comments:

Post a Comment