Sunday, December 29, 2013

December: Candy Cane Nails!

These are by far my husband's favorite nails. My favorites are coming up, but I agree that these turned out epically awesome. I did a lot of image searching for this one, and more or less combined several different designs and techniques into one. This was all tape, which in some ways was easy because at least the tape didn't have to be meticulously squiggled, but since I was doing the kind of candy cane that has different width of stripes, that meant I did have to meticulously cut all the various widths the same, which was a huge pain. I touched them up a tiny bit more after this photo was taken, but I think my favorites are my thumb, index finger, and pinky. They look pretty cool, right? Hitting the holiday season hard, nail-wise, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment