Sunday, December 29, 2013

November: Snowflake Nails!

Dotting tool + tiny nail brush + super cool new steely gray color = super awesome snowflake nails. These are crazy fantastic, aren't they? Simple and reminiscent of "Winter is Coming, but Maybe Winter Isn't All Bad?"

Also, here's where I feel like I'm experienced enough that I can safely stray from my earlier rule that every nail pattern needs to be the same (when you're making all the nails the same basic design), which is especially important here where it's supposed to be falling snow and that would be really creepy if all the snow was falling the exact same way. Who wants to live in that kind of world? Maybe Stephen Hawking because of how mathematically improbable it would be, but not me. Spoiler alert: I'm not Stephen Hawking.

No comments:

Post a Comment