Sunday, December 29, 2013

October: Daenerys Targaryen Nails for Halloween!

My husband and I are reading Game of Thrones right now, and Daenerys Targaryen is my favorite character. This is not surprising because she's pretty much everyone's favorite character (which makes me constantly worry that George R.R. Martin is going to kill her off ASAP), but I've got long blonde hair and a feisty dragon-may-care attitude, so I thought I'd dress as her for Halloween this year. These nails are a loose homage to her - the light purple an ode to those famous Targaryen eyes and the thumb an abstract fiery white/yellow/orange/red in honor of her dragons. The fire didn't turn out as baddass as I wanted it to (because nail painting can definitely be baddass, right?), but I still didn't have a tiny nail brush (GET READY, I'M GETTING TO IT IN THE VERY NEXT POST!!) so you really can't blame me.

No comments:

Post a Comment