Sunday, December 29, 2013

June: Honeymoon in Hawaii Toenails!


I have no idea what I was doing with my life in May, but it was not documenting my nail colors. This is probably because after my fun "something blue" in April, I reverted to simple, single-color nails - very effective for curbing my nail-picking habit, ineffective at being interesting enough for the internets or even my iPhone (which is surprising, because not much is deemed uninteresting enough for me to not capture it on my phone).

In July, though, I knew I wanted to do something fun for my now-husband (!!) and my's adventurous, relaxing-ous honeymoon on the Big Island. To capture the spirit of the island (?), I decided to paint my toes in a bunch of fun, tropical colors, that also happened to be pretty much all the colors I had at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment